|Full Name||Trevor Philips|
|Born||May 12, 1967|
|Relatives|| Mrs. Philips|
Trevor Philips Enterprises
|Businesses|| Armed Robbery|
|Height||6’ 1 1/4” (1.86 m)|
Trevor was born May 12, 1967. his father passed away when Trevor was 10. He spent some of his childhood in Carcer City. He was once a member of the military, war veteran, and and aviator pilot, Trevor turned to a life of crime after developing an interest for robbery after meeting Michael. However, after several successful heists, the duo split after an disagreement. The nature of the disagreement is not currently known.
Trevor is a vengeful, impetuous, and psychotic man, and described as very hard to work with and is prone to sudden and violent outbursts. He carries out his actions in an extremely relentless manner, however at his core he is a very honest person that never exhibits ant hypocrisy and follows his own principles.
 Skills and Abilities
Due to his previous career of a pilot in the military, Trevor is extremely adept in the flying of aircrafts and helicopters and is able to effectively "pilot under pressure" when the team need to make an escape after a heist. Trevor is a man of ambition and insanity and has been shown to be capable of fairly complicated, risky, and illegal stunts which include; jet skiing, murder, property destruction, and jumping from heights.
Trevor has the ability to induce a violent rage in which he becomes more resistant to damage inflicted on him and has a higher damage output on his enemies. He also has a special melee attack.
- Michael: Michael and Trevor used to work together before the events of Grand Theft Auto V and grew to like each other. However a big dispute caused them to split up as a team. During the events of the game Michael and Trevor get back together but their relationship is far more unstable than it had been previously.
- Franklin: Trevor is weary of Franklin joining the team and helping them on heists and disapproves of the relationship that exists between Michael and Franklin. However, Trevor eventually learns to trust him and work extremely well as a team.
- Ron: Ron is Trevor's best friend, and have been for a long time. How they met is currently unknown but they are a lot closer than he is to Michael. However, Ron is terrified when spending time with Trevor because of his psychotic nature and is always paranoid.
- Amanda: Amanda doesn't like Trevor and doesn't like Michael spending time with Trevor. When confronting Michael about this she tells him she doesn't want him in their home or anywhere near their children. Trevor seems indifferent about her, however, and when they meet compliments her on her new breasts.*
- Martin Madrazo:
- Jimmy: jimmy likes trevor more than his own dad (Michael) and usually calls trevor "uncle T" and wants trevor to be his dad instead of Michael
Fans and Critics alike have praised Trevor as a character and have become particularly fond of his "don't give a F*ck" attitude and psychotic tendencies. He has been hailed as a refreshing new protagonists as players can use him and not feel awkward when killing random civilians. Fans denote that they were hooked on his character during his appearance in the GI trailer in which he is shown sitting on the toilet and shouts "I need a fucking midwife for this thing!". He also draws similarities to previous GTA characters such as Phil Cassidy, Toni Cipriani, Niko Bellic and Carl Johnson giving an air of familiarity to his character.
Dan Houser has explained why is a particular fan of Trevor as a character:
"Trevor appeared to us pretty much out of nowhere as the embodiment of another side of criminality – of freedom, and of doing what you want. If Michael was meant to be the idea of some version of criminal control – or some sort of bourgeois criminal who tries to go straight and gets sucked back in – what about the guy who didn't do that? What about the opposite guy? What about the guy who just says ‘f--- off’ every moment, is relentless, doesn't want to stop taking drugs, doesn't want to stop partying, doesn't want to be told 'no' by anyone, and just completely revels in chaos?.
[He] was the other side of the GTA coin, I suppose. He's the person who's driven purely by desire, resentment, no thought for tomorrow whatsoever, completely id rather than ego-driven. Constant partying, constant madness. The only thing he doesn't want to do is stop. He wants to keep going and ride it all to the end. Won't take an insult from anybody. Kills without remorse, like a true psychopath, but very sentimental for the right reasons when it suits him. That seemed like another side of the kind of GTA coin or the GTA world, but very rarely as the protagonist. That seemed an interesting guy to have as a protagonist. Very unlike anyone we've had in a game before. If you began to develop him and Michael and their previous relationships... We wanted this feeling where you start off thinking one's good and the other's awful. Then you get spun the other way. Then you get spun back the first way, until you can't decide."
Related ThreadsThe Adventures of Impotent Rage (AKA Trevor Phillips) - last post @ Nov 7, 2014
Trevor Phillip's Punch Out - last post by @ Dec 27, 2013
Trevor Phillip's Punch Out - last post by @ Dec 4, 2014
MICHALE / TREVOR and FRANKLIN - last post by @ Dec 1, 2012